Sophos security management solution
Start of security solution
“No other company has come close to providing this type
of communication between endpoints and network security products”
Endpoint Protection Complete security of
users and data
Server Protection Optimal security for
Intercept X A whole new approach
to end point security
SafeGuard Encryption Encryption to protect
your data anywhere
Sophos central Cloud-based integrated
Secure Web Appliance Best Web Security,
Control and Insight
Security made simple
Modern networks and IT demands continue to get more complex, but your IT security doesn’t have to.
From network to endpoint to server security, our products are designed to eliminate complexity.
Enduser & Server Protection
From PCs to smartphones, tablets and laptops, our endpoint protection keeps your users safe without getting
in the way of their work-all within your antivirus budget.
Endpoint Protection Comprehensive security for users and data.
Sopohs Home Free protection for
Intercept X A completely new approach to endpoint security.
Mobile Control Countless devices,
Server Protection Security optimized
Sophos Clean Advanced scanner and malware removal tool.
Sophisticated yet simple security for your desktop environment.
Sophos Endpoint Protection makes it simple to secure your Windows,
Mac and Linux systems against malware and other endpoint threats.
Sophos endpoint protection integrates proven technology like malicious traffic
detection with real-time threat intelligence from SophosLabs to help you prevent,
detect and remediate threats withease. Web, application, and peripheral access policies
can follow your users anywhere they go. And, your firewall and endpoints can share a security heartbeat.
Sophos Endpoint Protection goes far beyond signature-based prevention of known malware. It correlates suspicious behaviors and activities using real-time threat intelligence from SophosLabs. From malicious URLs to web exploit code, unexpected system changes to command-and-control traffic, we’ll connect the dots so your endpoints and data are protected. The result is fewer infected computers and better protection against attacks and data breaches.
- Enforce your web, application, device and data policies with ease, thanks to seamless integration within the endpoint agent and the management console.
- Web Control Category-based web filtering enforced on and off the corporate network
- Application Control Point-and-click blocking of applications by category or name
- Peripheral Control Managed access to removable media and mobile devices
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Restrict unauthorized data flow using prebuilt or custom rules
Sophos Endpoint Protection is continually tuned for the best performance. The lightweight agent keeps users secure without slowing them down. Protection updates are small — typically under 30 KB — so updates are easy on your network and your endpoints.
Protect your data from malware without compromising server performance.
Whether in the cloud or on premises, you need to protect the critical applications and data at the core
of your organization. Intercept X for Server offers a comprehensive, defense-in-depth approach using deep learning
malware detection, exploit prevention, anti-ransomware technology, application white listing, active adversary protection,
and in-depth root cause analysis.
Advantages of server protection
Protect Windows and Linux system environments with minimal server resources
Protects against Ransomware via local or remote
Synchronize to the latest security environment with Sophos' "Heartbeat" technology
Provides security discovery and protection under AWS and Microsoft Azure environments
Application whitelisting and advanced intelligent policy-based server lockdown
Minimize management with in-house management console and cloud console
Deep running malware detection, Anti-exploit, Anti-Ransomware,
Root Cause Analysis and Sophos Clean
Sophos Intercept X prevents unknown threats and
can block attacks from hackers.
The world's most comprehensive next-generation endpoint security
Intercept X offers the most comprehensive endpoint protection in the world.
Combine signatureless technology with vulnerability prevention and machine learning technology for malware detection to provide superior protection against intelligent threats.
- Deep learning model to detect unknown malware
- Prevent software vulnerabilities by blocking the technologies that hackers use
- Root cause analysis can identify malware activities and sources
- Removes malware control and related items via Sophos Clean
- Can be used with existing Anti-Virus
Five reasons to choose Intercept X
“Sophos Endpoint Protection "provides constant updates for the best performance. ”The agent does not slow down the user's PC environment and provides a security environment.
Security updates are typically less than 30 KB and provide updates over networks and endpoints.
1. Protection against unknown threats Intercept X not only detects malware known as deep running based machine learning, but also detects unknown malware before execution.
2.Ransomware blocking Intercept X's CryptoGuard technology prevents malicious attempts to encrypt through hard drives, USB devices, and network shares.
3. Block from attacker Intercept X protects against external attacks by preventing malware distribution, authentication information hijacking, and detection avoidance.
4.Spread analysis and visibility Root Cause Analysis shows where the attack originated, the attack target, the attack range, and how far the attack has spread.
5. Lightning-Fast Cleanup Sophos Clean finds malware and detects unusual file and registry key values at very fast scan rates.
Proactive Data Protection with Synchronized Encryption
Sophos SafeGuard encrypts content as soon as it is created. The encryption is always on, allowing for seamless
and secure collaboration. Synchronized Encryption proactively protects your data by continuously validating the user,
application, and security integrity of a device before allowing access to encrypted data. This method of always-on
protection goes everywhere your data goes, making it the most comprehensive data security solution on the market.
Full Disk Encryption
Utilizing Windows BitLocker and Mac FileVault technology provided by the operating system, we provide full disk encryption. The Safeguard Management Center allows you to manage security keys and recovery functions seamlessly. With Sophos Central, you can easily manage the entire disk encryption of Windows and mac OS.
Application-awareencryption that’s always on
Synchronized Encryption proactively protects data against threats
Comprehensive encryption across platforms and devices
Transparent encryption process for secure collaboration
Centralized key management
Manages device encryption including BitLocker and FileVault 2
Supports Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and cloudbased file sharing
Synchronizes encryption keys with Sophos Mobile Control
Encrypt files individually. Shared folders, removable USB, and even in a cloud environment.
Our network security products include firewall, Wi-Fi, VPN, web and email protection. You’ll have complete control over the security features you need all in one place.
Plus our UTM is easy to deploy and manage so your users are always protected, wherever they roam.
XG Firewall The next thing
SG UTM The ultimate network security package.
Secure Wi-Fi Super secure,
Secure Web Gateway Complete web protection everywhere.
Secure Email Gateway Simple protection for a
- Sophos Central
- Synchronized security management.
Integrated console for Sophos product management
With Sophos Central, you can manage security for endpoints, mobile devices, encryption, web, email, servers, and wireless devices.
Synchronized management technology allows you to manage security intelligence sharing,
user policies, easy configuration, detailed reporting, and actionable alerts.
- Task alert
- Provide a secure environment as a dashboard
- Detailed security policy management per user
- Intelligence sharing according to security heartbeat
- Synchronization with Active Directory
- Sophos Enterprise Console Admins migration tool for Sophos Enterprise Console
2,700+ EMPLOYEES WORLDWIDE
90+% RENEWAL RATE
15,000+ CHANNEL PARTNERS
- Sophos Central
- With Sophos Central you get a single up-to-date, Sophos-hosted platform that's simple and intuitive. Now you can create policies that apply to an individual and not just the device.
With all your devices in a single location, you can correlate alerts to allow security decisions to be taken automatically.
- Synchronized Security
- By automating threat discovery, investigation, and response, Synchronized Security revolutionizes threat detection. Incident response times are reduced exponentially and tactical resources can be refocused on strategic analysis. Sophos Security Heartbeat is revolutionizing security by synchronizing next-generation network and next-generation endpoint security,
giving you unparalleled protection.
- Complete Security without Complexity
- Security shouldn’t slow you down. That’s why we keep resource impact low. And, we work to make deployment, setting policy and clean-up easy. We give you protection wherever you need it: computers, laptops, mobile devices, virtual desktops and servers, as well as your network, web and email gateways. Complete security means we don’t just detect threats—we help you address every point in the security lifecycle. That’s why industry analysts such as Gartner recognize us as a market leader for malware protection, data security and network security.
- We’re focused on delivering the best IT security and data protection for businesses. Our threat analysts’ research, as well as the powerful tools they develop, are at the heart of everything we do.
We make sure your users stay safe by quickly finding the latest dangers and automatically updating protection for all of our customers.
- Awards & Reviews
Analysts and reviewers recognize Sophos as an industry leader — year after year.
- Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for Unified Threat Management (UTM), Endpoint Protection Platforms, and Mobile Data Protection
- Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Mobile Management
- Winner of The Channel Company’s CRN Award for Security Vendor of the Year two years in a row